Getting Started with Windows 8
OK, so you got a new PC and found yourself staring at the Windows 8 Start screen, wondering what to do next. Or maybe you took advantage of Microsoft's upgrade offer (which expired at the end of January), but now you upgraded your previous Windows version you are questioning if that was such a bright idea.
Let's get started and have a look at some basic tips you would want to know to get to grips with Windows 8.
- Windows 8 Keyboard Shortcuts
- Customize The Windows 8 Start Screen
- Display Administrative Tools on Start screen
- How to Close a Windows 8 Modern UI App
- Log into your Windows 8 User Account Automatically
- Remove the Windows 8 Lock Screen
- Create One-Click Shut down Button
- Improve Windows Explorer File Selection
- Check Your Mobile Device's Battery Health
- Disable Windows Automatic Maintenance