Easter EggBy: Arie Slob
To see the Easter Egg in Outlook Express:
- Start Outlook Express
- Click the Compose Message toolbar button
- Select Format > Rich Text (HTML) from the menu
- Click in the body of the message
- Select the font box, and type athena
- Press Enter
- Close the Compose Message window
- When asked Do you want to save changes to this message? select No
- Go back to the main Outlook Express window
- Select the Outlook Express icon, above Inbox, on the left hand side.
- Click on an empty space between, for example, Read Mail and Read News
- Type about
This will launch the Easter egg.