Invalid Page Fault in Kernel32.dll ErrorsBy: Arie Slob
If you frequently receive Invalid Page Fault in Kernel32.dll Errors, from different drivers (Explorer, Guide.exe, Msgsrv32, Commgr32, Mprexe and others), it is possible that your password list file is damaged. Try re-creating your password list file:
- In Windows Explorer select your \Windows folder
- Press F3. This will bring up the Find: All Files window
- In the Named: box type *.pwl
- Click Find Now
- When a list of found files is displayed, delete them all
- Close the Find window and restart Windows
Note: you will loose any passwords you have stored, so make sure that you have the passwords written down so you can re-enter them when needed
Be sure that you have installed the Windows 95 Password List Update, if you are running Windows 95a (Win 95 + SR1).
Information on how to determine which version of Windows you are running can be found on this page: How do I determine my Windows 95 version?