Turning off Password at start-upBy: Arie Slob
If you have a network installed, each time you log on you will be asked for a password. To disable this:
- Right-click on the Network Neighborhood icon and select Properties
- On the Configuration tab, click Windows Logon in the Primary Network Logon box
- When Windows prompts you to restart your computer, click No
- Click the Start button, point to Settings, then click Control Panel
- Double-click the Passwords icon
- On the Change Passwords tab, click the Change Windows Password button, click OK, then set a blank password
To have Windows 95 Log on automatically every time you start Windows 95:
Obtain and install TweakUI, one of Microsoft's PowerToys.
Click on the Network tab, and give it your User name and Password.